Due to an unexpectedly hectic start to the year, we missed the chance to create January’s article, so it’s being combined with February, to create a great big beast of a round-up. Plenty to refresh our memories with, so let’s get going!
- We chatted with French street art pair Ella & Pitr about their picture frame project, their giant characters, and their plans for 2012.
- UKB snapped Ink Fetish’s latest piece nearby Peach Properties’ office building near Redchurch Street in East London, only a few hours after it was finished.
- We visited East London on a street art mission and came back with a series of photos from the trip – check out the galleries here, here and here.
- Caught street artist Milo Tchais in action as he painted this shutter, which turned out to be a pretty colourful masterpiece.
- UKB launched it’s ‘Guest Mix’ feature with a sub bass mix from Scottish born DJ, Boyfrmspace, who is now living and working in Berlin, and what a way to start!
Smashed through some major ‘views’ milestones over the last few months, so thanks again for your support, please continue reading, commenting, sharing, tweeting & spreading the word! Keep an eye out for yet more interviews next month as well as the second instalment of our UKB guest mix series.